Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-742-and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2016 identity features and functionality. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and maintain AD DS- Create and manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)- Implement identity federation and access solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you- Assumes you have experience working with Windows Server, Windows clients, and virtualization; are familiar with core networking technologies, and are aware of basic security best practices